top of page
Apple Sauce Canned Goods.jpg

Town Regulations

Home > Town Services > Building Permits

Animals Regulations

All dogs five months and older must have a current rabies certificate and need to be licensed by the town clerk. Dog owners are required to keep their pets on their own property.  Hoofed animals (except pygmy goats and pot-bellied pigs with permit) cannot be kept on any parcel of land less than 5 acres.

Building Projects

Permits are required for all new construction, additions, or alterations. For more information, view the building permits page.


To view the full town codebook, click here.

Junked Vehicles, Equipment, and Rubbish

Junked vehicles and equipment (inoperative and/or unlicensed for more than 30 days), and debris are not allowed to accumulate on property within the town.

bottom of page